Explore the last remaining pristine forests that once covered the Indian sub-continent located at the Terai (plains) belts of Nepal protected by the Chitwan National Park covering 932 sq. Km (UNESCO World Heritage Site). 1 Night 2 Days program allows you to discover wildlife on elephant’s back with a trained naturalist and witness the local culture with Tharu village tour and the cultural program then return back to your onward destination. Glimpses of Chitwan is a quick Safari for those having tight traveling days.
07:00- Departure from Kathmandu/Pokhara.
12:30- pick up from the Bus stop in Chitwan to Resort.
16:30- Sightseeing tour (visit Tharu village, Elephant stable, Visitor Center and Sunset view point)
19:45- Culture program (Tharu stick dance)
5:30- wake up call.
6:00- Elephant Safari.
9:00- Departure from Resort.
9:30- Bus to Kathmandu or Pokhara.
Note: The schedule is subject to change depends on weather and season.
• Transportation to and from Kathmandu/Pokhara by Air-conditioned tourist bus.
• Deluxe A/C Accommodation in Chitwan.
• All meals of breakfast, lunch, and dinner while in Chitwan including tea and coffee.
• Highly experienced safari guide during the trip.
• National park and conservation area permit & fees.
• All jungle activities as per the itinerary.
• Government Tax
• Tourist service charge
• Transportation by Flight (US$ 135 per person each way or Private Car (US$ 85 each way – upto 3 person)
• Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
• Travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.
Note: Click here to read Frequently asked questions for Chitwan Jungle Safari.
We'd like to hear from you! Please send us your inquiries and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Phone: +977 9808398868 (24 Hours)
(Also available on Viber/Whatsapp/Line/Wechat)
We are one of the reputed travel agents providing packaged holiday of Chitwan Jungle Safari. Chitwan Jungle Safari is a relaxing and refreshing safari at the sub-tropical jungles of Chitwan National Park, one of the finest in South-Asia. The park covers 932 sq.km areas with abundant wildlife, wide varieties of flora & faunas, different bird species, mammals, reptiles. Read more...
- Secure online booking.
- Flexible traveling dates.
- Professional, experienced & friendly local guides.
- Excellent valued customer satisfaction.
- 24/7 customer service experiences.
- Recommended by TripAdvisor, lonely planet.
- MANY HAPPY PAST CLIENTS!