3 Nights 4 Days Chitwan Wildlife Adventure Tour
A great Chitwan Adventure Tour 3 Nights is a package of 3 nights 4 days that goes into the last remaining pristine forests that once covered the Indian sub-continent located at the Terai plains of Nepal. The forest is protected by Chitwan National Park covering 932 sq. Km (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Chitwan Adventure Tour allows you to witness wildlife and local culture by various activities like Elephant safari, jeep drive, jungle walks, canoeing, Tharu village tour & cultural show, bird watching with a trained naturalist. Visit the Elephant breeding center and also give a little scrub to the elephant during the elephant bathing. Chitwan Adventure Tour 3 Nights is ideal package for any age-group.
Itinerary of Chitwan Adventure Tour
- Departure from Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Pick up from the Bus stop in Chitwan to Resort.
- Sightseeing tour (visit Tharu village, Elephant stable, and Sunset view point)
- Culture program (Tharu stick dance) or next evening.
- Wake up call.
- Canoeing, bird watching, Jungle walk and visit Elephant breeding center.
- Elephant Back Safari (You can choose Jeep Drive Option as well)
- Wake up call.
- Jeep Drive
- Leisure afternoon (Walk yourself to Sauraha Town, Sunset View Point etc)
US$220 per person. For booking please contact us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +9779802014557
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu/Pokhara by Air-conditioned tourist bus.
- Deluxe A/C Accommodation in Chitwan.
- All meals of breakfast, lunch, and dinner while in Chitwan including tea and coffee.
- Highly experienced safari guide during the trip.
- National park and conservation area permit & fees.
- All jungle activities as per the itinerary.
- Government Tax
- Tourist service charge
- Transportation by Private Car or Flight (Contact us for quotation).
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages, drinks, mineral water, juice, phone and laundry.
- Travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects