Chitwan Elegance Tour
Chitwan Elegance Tour 2 Nights is regarded as a luxury tour of 2 Nights and 3 Days that offers the opportunity to observe the wildlife and the various species of Flora and Fauna of the Chitwan National Park. A total of 68 species of mammal, 56 species of herpeto fauna and 126 species of fish have been recorded in the park. The park is especially renowned for its protection of One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger and Gharial Crocodile. The park harbors not only the world’s largest terrestrial mammal (wild elephant) but also the world’s smallest terrestrial mammal (pygmy shrew). A total of 544 species of birds has been recorded so far including 22 globally threatened species including critically endangered Bengal Florican, Slender-billed Vulture, White-rumped Vulture and Red-headed Vulture. Chitwan National Park is the first national park of Nepal established in 1973 which is enlisted as World Heritage Site by UNESCO and ranges from about 100 m (330 ft) in the river valleys to 815 m (2,674 ft) in the Churia Hills.
Chitwan Elegance Tour 2 Nights includes Elephant Back Safari through which you can explore the subtropical forest and might encounter the one-horned rhino and endangered Royal Bengal Tiger. The other activities like Jungle walk, birds watching, boating/canoeing, elephant bathing, elephant breeding, tharu village tour, tharu cultural show, sunset and sunrise view are also included in the Chitwan Elegance Tour 2 Nights.
Itinerary of Chitwan Elegance Tour
- Briefing about our resort & its facilities.
- Village tour on Ox cart
- Enjoy Bar Service
- Wake up
- Bird watching
- Elephant Back Safari or Jeep safari (choose one)
- Canoe ride
- Visit to the Elephant breeding center
- Tharu cultural program in chitwan
- Enjoy Bar service
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu-Bharatpur-Kathmandu by flight.
- Deluxe A/C Accommodation in Chitwan.
- All meals daily
- Unique dining experiences for Rapti Villa and Rapti Mahal guests are included in the rates above.
- 2 scheduled Safari activities per person per day-choice between half day Jeep Safari (once during stay) ,
- Elephant back Safari (1.5-2 hr duration),Walking Safari (1.5-2 hr duration), canoeing (1.5-2 hr duration)
- Park fees for above activities
- Laundry (6 pieces per person per day)
- Photographic fees (non-professional)
- Forest guide fees
- All taxes, service charge
- Bottled beverage, personal expenses like shopping etc.