2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Highlights Tour
Chitwan Highlights Tour is a 2 Nights 3 Days program which lets you to dig into the last remaining pristine forests that once covered the Indian sub-continent located at the Terai (plains) belts of Nepal for Chitwan Jungle Safari at the Chitwan National Park covering 932 sq. Km (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Chitwan Highlights Tour 2 Nights allows you to discover wildlife and local culture through elephant safari, canoeing, jungle walks, Tharu village visit & cultural show, bird watching with a trained naturalist and also visit the Elephant breeding centre.
Itinerary of Chitwan Highlights Tour
- Departure from Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Pick up from the Bus stop in Chitwan to Resort.
- Sightseeing tour (visit Tharu village, Elephant stable, National Park Visitor’s center and Sunset view point)
- Tharu cultural program (Tharu stick dance) or next evening.
- Wake up call.
- Bird watching
- Canoe ride
- Jungle walk, Elephant breeding center & Elephant bathing.
- Jeep Safari or Elephant Back Safari(choose one)
- Wake up call.
US$160 per person. For booking please contact us.
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu/Pokhara by Air-conditioned tourist bus.
- Deluxe A/C Accommodation in Chitwan.
- All meals of breakfast, lunch, and dinner while in Chitwan including tea and coffee.
- Highly experienced safari guide during the trip.
- National park and conservation area permit & fees.
- All jungle activities as per the itinerary.
- Government Tax
- Tourist service charge
- Transportation by Flight (US$ 135 per person each way or Private Car (US$ 85 each way – upto 3 person)
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.