Chitwan Jungle Tour
Chitwan Jungle Tour 1 Night lets you to explore the last remaining pristine forests that once covered the Indian sub-continent located at the Terai (plains) belts of Nepal protected by the Chitwan National Park covering 932 sq. Km (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Chitwan Jungle Tour 1 Night allows you to discover wildlife on elephant’s back with a trained naturalist and witness the local culture with Tharu village tour and the cultural program then return back to your onward destination. Glimpses of Chitwan is a quick Safari for those having tight traveling days.
Itinerary of Chitwan Jungle Tour
- Departure from Kathmandu/Pokhara.
- Pick up from the Bus stop in Chitwan to Resort.
- Sightseeing tour (visit Tharu village, Elephant stable, Visitor Center and Sunset view point)
- Elephant Back Safari
- Culture program (Tharu stick dance)
- After breakfast, drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu or Pokhara.
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu/Pokhara by Air-conditioned tourist bus.
- Deluxe A/C Accommodation in Chitwan.
- All meals of breakfast, lunch, and dinner while in Chitwan including tea and coffee.
- Highly experienced safari guide during the trip.
- National park and conservation area permit & fees.
- All jungle activities as per the itinerary.
- Government Tax
- Tourist service charge
- Transportation by Flight (US$ 135 per person each way or Private Car (US$ 85 each way – upto 3 person)
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.