Traverse Chitwan Tour
Traverse Chitwan Tour 2 Nights is a deluxe package tour which offers the adventurous activities of the wildlife in the natural habitat of various species of Flora and Fauna. The Chitwan National Park is the home for more than 700 species of wildlife including 68 species of mammals and 543 species of birds. The National Park treasures the endangered Royal Bengal Tiger and the great One-Horned Rhino. Traverse Chitwan Tour 2 Nights offers the wide range of varieties such as Jungle walk, birds watching, boating/canoeing, elephant bathing, elephant breeding, tharu village tour, Tharu cultural show, jeep safari, sunset and sunrise view. Traverse Chitwan Tour 2 Nights lets you discover the subtropical forest of Chitwan along with the Pristine deep green jungle covered with tall Sal and Kapok tree lines and grassland and experience the Tharu culture with the traditional and cultural show.
Itinerary of Traverse Chitwan Tour
- Briefing about our resort & its facilities.
- Village tour on Ox cart
- Enjoy Bar Service
- Wake up
- Bird watching
- Elephant Back Safari
- Canoe ride
- Visit to the Elephant breeding center
- Tharu cultural program in chitwan
- Enjoy Bar service
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu/Pokhara by Private Car.
- Deluxe A/C Accommodation in Chitwan.
- All meals of breakfast, lunch, and dinner while in Chitwan including tea and coffee.
- Highly experienced safari guide during the trip.
- National park and conservation area permit & fees.
- All jungle activities as per the itinerary.
- Government Tax
- Tourist service charge
- Transportation by Flight (US$ 135 per person each way)
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.